Red Cabbage Buttermilk Coleslaw
Serves 4-6 people:
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1/2 head of red cabbage, finely chopped or coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 6 tablespoons of buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- A handful of chopped chives
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
Add the dressing and using a large spoon combine all the ingredients until the carrot and cabbage is evenly coated.
Transfer to a large serving dish, cover with cling film and place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
The coleslaw should last 2-3 days kept in the fridge.